Chris Walker recommends the following books on personal evangelism:
- Questioning Evangelism, Randy Newman
- They like Jesus, but not the Church by Dan Kimball
- Confessions of a Reformissional Rev by Mark Driscoll
- Reimagining Evangelism: Inviting Friends on a Spiritual Journey by Rick Richardson
- Unbinding the Gospel: Real Life Evangelism (Real Life Evangelism Series) by Martha Rese
- unChristian: What a New Generation Really Thinks about Christianity… and Why It Matters
- Evangelism Made Slightly Less Difficult: How to Interest People who Aren’t Already Interested by Nick Pollard.
- Becoming a Contagious Christian, Bill Hybels and Mark Mittleberg.
- Just Walk Across the Room, Bill Hybels
- Just Walk Across the Room (Spanish), Bill Hybels
- Simplemente acercate a ellos: Pasos Sencillos Para Guiar a Las Personas Hacia La Fe, Bill Hybels
- Hitchhiker’s Guide To Evangelism: Bill William Tenny-Brittian.
- The Gospel and Personal Evangelism, Mark Dever
- A Forgotten Gospel by Mark McGrath
- Tell It Often-Tell It Well: Making the Most of Witnessing Opportunities, Mark McCloskey
- Evangelism for the Rest of Us: Sharing Christ within Your Personality Style, Mike Bechtle
- True Story: A Christianity Worth Believing In, James Choung
Driscoll recommends these books on biblical counseling:
- Seeing With New Eyes: Counseling and the Human Condition Through the Lens of Scripture (P& R, 2003) by David Powlison
- Speaking Truth in Love: Counsel in Community (New Growth Press, 2005) by David Powlison
- Addictions: A Banquet in the Grave (P & R, 2001) by Edward T. Welch
- When People Are Big and God Is Small: Overcoming Peer Pressure, Codependency, and the Fear of Man (P & R, 1997) by Edward T. Welch
- Blame It on the Brain? Distinguishing Chemical Imbalances, Brain Disorders, and Disobedience (P & R, 1998) by Edward T. Welch
- Step by Step: Divine Guidance for Ordinary Christians (P & R, 1999) by James C. Petty
Any books you'd add on evangelism and/or counseling?