Here's what we believe:
- At the heart of God's mission is an act of sacrificial love.
- God's love for us turns us into people who love like God.
- So our mission is marked by real yet symbolic acts of sacrificial love.
- Can we love someone without losing ourselves in the process?
- Can we love people if they drain us like an overworked car battery?
- Can we love people even though we're terrible in crowds?
- Can we love people by sharing our ideas through our words and the arts?
We're pretty sure that God made us this way. Did we do something wrong?
- Because we really, really want to love like Jesus.
- But we feel like we're never doing enough.